A natural energy source for more energy, vitality and beauty.
Vibracell is a unique drink which contains vitamins, minerals and trace elements required by the body on a daily basis. Its ingredients are carefully selected and cold-pressed, from bio-farmed fruit, vegetables, wild growing plants and herbs—all natural elements.
- No harmful added sugars, preservatives or additives.
- Minimum 70% certified organic content.
- Key substances for optimal metabolism and cell renewal.
- Contains 100% EU RDA nutritional content for several ingredients.
- 100% absorption due to its liquid form and excellent quality.
- 47 ingredients.
- No Contraindications.
- Suitable for all ages.
Nutrition lays the foundations for energy and good health. When we feel fatigued, slow or poorly, it is the body’s way of saying ‘something is missing’. This unique drink contains vitamins, minerals and trace elements required by the body on a daily basis. Its ingredients are carefully selected and cold-pressed, from bio-farmed fruit, vegetables, wild growing plants and herbs—all natural elements. It incorporates more than 15 years research, experience and development. As a daily tonic, this is a powerful liquid multi-vitamin. It was nutritionally designed for optimal metabolism, protection of cell walls and the renewal of cells.
The body is a complex network of cells, organs and systems. Each ingredient has been specially chosen from leading authorities within the field of nutrition for optimal benefit. It has been recommended to use Vibracell for a consecutive three month period, to allow sufficient time for optimal cell renewal, thus maintaining a body’s good condition. As well as nourishing vital organs and systems, Vibracell also protects against free radicals and the negative effects of stress.
- Vibracell Concentrate is favoured by athletes as it encourages suppleness in tissues, overall helping improve agility and resilience.
- It has a pleasant taste, making it popular with children.
- Each bottle comes with its own Vibrational Energy Plate, which helps maximise quality and taste.
From the inside out – Why Vibracell?
- Eyes – carrots, beta carotene, lycopin (from tomatoes), bilberry camomile.
- Brain & Nervous system -Lecithin, rosemary, hop, maté tea, camomile, melissa, vitamin B group, bilberry, elderberry.
- Immune system – Sauerkraut, beetroot, onion, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, royal jelly, L-carnitine, bilberry, camomile, blackcurrant, maté tea, rosemary.
- Skin & hair – carrots, gherkins, nettle, biotin, lycopin, dandelion, camomile.
- Vascular system – Celery, wild rose, wild rose seed oil, selenium, vitamin C and other anti-oxidizing agents, beta carotene, vitamin E, zinc, trace elements present in many ingredients, globe artichoke, bilberry, onion, camomile, magnesium carbonate.
- Articulations – Nettle, maté tea, rosemary, dandelion, elderberry.
- Lungs – Elderberry, beetroot, blackcurrant, onion.
- Heart and blood – Nettle, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, onion, wild rose, wild rose seed oil, L-carnitine, rosemary.
- Conversion into energy – Lemon, orange, passion fruit, wild rose, wild rose seed oil, (omega 3 fatty acid) vitamin B group, biotin, L-carnitine, selenium.
- Muscular tissues – Magnesium carbonate, Vitamin B1, royal jelly, flavonoids (highly present in a lot of ingredients).
- Skeleton formation – Vitamin B group, beta carotene, royal jelly, vitamin C, calcium pantothenate.
- Kidneys and bladder – Nettle, dandelion, wild rose.
- Liver and bile – Dandelion, globe artichoke, lecithin, vitamin C, all anti-oxidants, celery.
- Pancreas – Bilberry, onion.
- Intestines – Various lacto-fermented vegetables, camomile, melissa, jerusalem artichoke, ballast substances present in various ingredients, globe artichoke, bilberry, rosemary, dandelion, elderberry.
- Hormonal system – Calcium pantothenate, royal jelly.
- Pelvis, genitals – Camomile, melissa, celery, bilberry.
- Skeleton – Beta carotene, Vitamin D (inactive brewer’s yeast).
GuidelinesTake daily each morning, preferably on an empty stomach.
Shake the bottle first, then mix 2 tsp/10mls in a glass (120mls) of water and stir well using a plastic spoon.
Keep the bottle refrigerated after opening and consume within two months.
It is recommended to take once a day, unless otherwise advised by your healthcare professional.
Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet, which are important for good health.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children