Gutzo contains 15 powerful ingredients that support natural cleansing and protective properties. They have antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties and will help to support the natural balance of your gut health. It can aid in candida yeast balance and works well in conjunction with eating the SMASH Way.
- Caprylic Acid is a very powerful anti fungal agent that occurs naturally in coconuts and human breast milk. The calcium magnesium caprylate from that we use survives the digestive processes and reaches the colon where it is required to do its job.
- Cinnamon can help with digestive concerns
- Beetroot promotes bowel cleansing and supports the liver
- Grapefruit seed can support the digestive system and immune system. It can also help to maintain balanced gut microorganisms
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic
- Aloe Vera can help to eliminate toxins from the body and neutralise free radicals whilst supporting the digestive tract.
- Glucosamine HCL is an important nutrient for the repair of the gut lining.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS
FREE FROM DAIRY, GLUTEN
- Candida overgrowth
- Bloated stomach
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Digestive issues
- Recurring thrush
Magnesium Caprylate Powder; Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC); Garlic Powder; Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source); Aloe Vera Extract; Quercetin Dihydrate Powder; Bifidobacterium Bifidus Powder; Lactobacillus Acidophilus Powder; Clove Bud Powder; Grapefruit Seed Extract; Thyme Powder; Zinc Citrate Powder; Glucosamine Hydrochloride (vegetable source) Powder; Rosemary Leaf Extract; Beetroot Extract; Cinnamon Extract; Oregano Extract.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children